Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gracie's 8 months old! (and on the move!)

Ahh-I have been such a delinquent blogger these days, I'm sure I've lost what few followers I have!
It has been such a busy and wonderful su
mmer with so much happening that it's hard to know where to start! (ESPECIALLY when you work for an hour on a post and it disappears with one false move of your mouse! Grr!) At any rate, teeth are falling out, teeth are coming in, babies have been baptized, mountains have been climbed, new sports have started, and on and on...I think I'll start with some of the biggest highlights from Gracie's first summer...


This photo was taken one hot afternoon when I put her down for her nap in just her diaper. When she woke up and we went in to get her, this is what we found.... Note her diaper behind her and the proud look on her face...We might want to nip this in the bud ASAP! ;)
And here she is enjoying the couple of weeks of pool weather we had.
Splashing in her baby pool...
Swimming with cousin Sara...
And cooling off with Daddy....



I have tried several times to get a sweet 8 month shot of Grace in this ADORABLE dress (my favorite hand-me-down to date!), but it's become more difficult now since she is mobile!


There she goes.....


Posted by Picasa




We've had some fun in the "food" department, too! Cheerios have been a huge hit for the past month or so. Here she is telling the audience how much she loves 'em....



blogger not cooperating-will try to upload "cheerios" video in new post....

But THIS week she has discovered something bigger and better... She sits in her highchair and squawks until she gets some of Mommy's toast and jam. Now I just break it up into bite-size pieces and she eats a whole piece!


Happy 8 months, Gracie-poo! I wish I could freeze time here for awhile. We love you to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment