Friday, October 15, 2010

Creativity :)

Well, I am WAY over-due for a Gracie update, and I'm working on it, but it's difficult-she's doing and saying so much more each day....

But, in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to get a little peek into her sweet little soul. After negotiating this lego pile for several days, in order to reach her own toys, she finally plunked herself down and started playing. When I came over to join her, she exclaimed, "Din-din teeble, mommy! Cheers! And rock-rock chair!"
With a little help from mom, we had the scene set up in no time...How adorably creative-the mind of a 21 month old!

Looks like someone might be getting a dollhouse for Christmas...;)



Oh my, how I love her...

1 comment:

  1. So adorable and intense too. Bet that little mind is always clickin'. She will have no trouble keeping up with her brothers. xo's GAS

    ReplyDelete