Friday, March 2, 2012

Gracie's Third Birthday!


For Grace's 3rd Birthday, we thought it would be fun to do something pink and girlie, and here's what she and I came up with. As usual, I may have gone a tiny bit overboard in the "theme" department, but you be the judge...









even the pizza place got into it for us!


the gagarazzi came!





Nana and Sarah-related much?

opening squinkies for "Uncle" Eddie


 
the boys with their awesome handmade blankets from Aunt Ali!



 Cake Time!





I made sure to get a group shot...but OOPS! Forgot to make sure you could see the birthday girl...DUH!








She got several costumes for her birthday, but this was definitely one of my faves...

Take a deep breath, Mark!
Pop-pop's turn!
Pinata chaos!







Happy Third Birthday and Good Night, sweet girl. 
 Wishing you the happiness you have brought to all of us,
 every day of your life....OXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. ӏ don't know whether it's just me oг if perhaps eνeryboԁу еlsе
    encοuntering iѕsues with уour blοg.
    It appears as though ѕome of thе ωrіtten text іn youг ρostѕ
    аrе runnіng off the ѕcreеn.
    Cаn someone else ρleasе рroνidе feedbаck
    and let me know іf this is hаppening tο them аs wеll?
    This cоuld be a іssue with my ωeb browser bеcauѕe I've had this happen before. Thanks
    Here is my page ; Dating

    ReplyDelete