Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home Sick...

Josh has been home sick with me for two days now and I just got the call from Patrick that his swab was positive for H1N1, despite getting shots for both types. As I went into the bathroom this morning to get ready to run out for Tamiflu for Gracie, this is what I found on our toilet...



Note the pushpin into toilet seat cover and the picture and spelling...:):)

Thanks, Josh, for putting such a silly spin on an otherwise mundane situation and for managing to make me chuckle despite our crappy news....Does anyone have a plunger?......LOL

3 comments:

  1. Talk about a "crappy" day! Thank goodness for little boys! Atleast his humor/ yours is intake! Let me know if you need anything! P.S. I hate pigs! XO Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Indy(Josh)Jones! Pop-Pop said you had a lot more going on today as well. Tell Josh I hope he feels better soon. Oma gives him a big hug!

    Hopefully everyone else stays healthy. If you need me for ANYTHING, just let me know.

    Love,
    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Pressure Just waiting for you Gracie's 1 year update! Can't believe how big she's growing...She's so beautiful, just like Mommy

    ReplyDelete