Monday, June 15, 2009

Look at this prune face! I just LOVE her expresssion here, despite the fact that it's disguised a bit in the prunes.......



I finally got a new camera the other day, so hopefully my photography will slowly improve, as soon as I figure out what all of these settings are for...
Here is a fun one-I think the angle is neat....





And I love the light in this one...





Gracie seems to get more fun by the day. Here are two videos that demonstate my point. Just ignore the annoying and giddy narrator (me) in the background-i just can't help myself when I'm around her!




Friday, June 12 was the big Fl
ag Day parade and ceremony at the elementary school. As the following pictures illustrate, Pulaski has a lot of patriotism for a little town. Just about everyone turns out for the event, and although some of these are blurry, (I'm attributing it to trying to take pictures while walking and pushing a stroller) I just love all of the red, white and blue in these shots.

Here is Gracie looking excited for the occasion. Wish I got a better shot of her adorable flag day dress!




A salute from Josh.......
The little girl next to him had her fingernails painted in alternating red, white and blue...


Once the parade got started, Josh took his "line leader" role VERY seriously....





Here's Ben and his good buddy, along with their teacher.......He has had such a great year, I'm sorry to see it end.....




Love all of the flags in this one....



Can you find Josh in this one? (Where's Waldo?)




Relaxing at home after a full day....


2 comments:

  1. Hey Wen! Both of your sis's here!!!! Loving all the new shots! What kind of camera did u get? We were supposed to help! =) I love your newfound attention to angles and light! Love the video too! Lets have another girls day soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love, Ali & Denise

    SISTER POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and super subjects. I'm finally workin up to giving up my point and shoot for a real camera. Wish me luck!!! Love seeing all the patriotism. xo's Aunt Sherry

    ReplyDelete